Color "rocks" in our Necklaces
Birthstones are listed below.
Like diamonds, gemstones will vary in cut, color, and size. Most of our online colored stone pieces are set as pendants and in 14K or 18K gold mountings with diamond accents or in sterling silver. Our gemstones will vary from traditional rubies, emeralds, sapphires to semi-precious types such as aquamarine, citrine, blue topaz, garnet and more.
However, if you are looking for a particular stone, search for it in the browser bar above to find all the jewelry created with that particular gemstone.
With birthstone pendant necklaces are a fun way to add a splash of color to your
jewelry collection, and an easy idea when looking for a special gift for
someone. According to the American Gem Society these the stones
associated with each month:
As always, if you wish to preview any of our online necklaces in one of our Milwaukee locations, just call us at 1-800-965-1242.
- January -- garnet (red)
- February -- amethyst (purple)
- March -- aquamarine (light, light blue)
- April -- diamond (or use a clear quartz or CZ)
- May -- emerald (green)
- June -- pearl
- July -- ruby (red)
- August -- peridot (lime green)
- September -- sapphire (deep rich blue)
- October -- opal (we usually recommend pink tourmaline)
- November -- citrine (or golden topaz)
- December -- turquoise, zicron, tanzanite (but we recommend blue topaz)