Charitable Giving & Donation Requests
Schwanke-Kasten Jewelers acknowledges the many worthwhile non-profit organizations and other fundraising activities helping our Milwaukee area communities, and as such we typically donate a fixed percentage of our profits each year to aide several philanthropic endeavors.
Every year we donate many many jewelry items to various charities and their fundraising events. As a result of the high volume of requests, we ask you to please follow the donation guidelines below.
Donation Guidelines are:
- Organization must be based in and around the Milwaukee area
- Donations must be strictly for fundraising purposes
- Requests must be received 8 weeks prior to event to allow for adequate processing time
- Request Letter should include the following:
- Organization’s website & Federal Identification Number
- Event Name, Description, Date & Location
- Contact Name, Phone, Fax, Email
- Donation Shipping Street Address, City, State & Zip, and Name of Contact
- Purpose of donation – Door Prize, Live Auction, Raffle, Incentive, Silent Auction, etc.
- All requests should be made on your organization's letterhead (please do not email), and then mailed to:
417 E. Silver Spring Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217